Tuition & Assistance
- The de Paul School is deeply committed to providing a superlative educational experience at a tuition which is affordable for our families. For the 2022-2023 School Year, our families will pay a tuition within the range of $4,000 and $19,500. Families may apply for reduced tuition through FACTS Tuition Management.
- Tuition is prorated throughout the school year, which helps families who wish to transition to de Paul with fall and winter enrollments.
- We endeavor to meet your family’s needs so that we can enroll and educate your child and every qualifying child.
Please contact the school for more information regarding Tuition and Tuition assistance
Tuition and Tuition Assistance
- Tuition assistance application and tuition payments available online through FACTS Tuition Management & Aid Assessment
Contact the Admissions Office for assistance with the application process
- Low-interest student loans through lenders like Your Tuition Solution may be another option for your family