Learning difficulties don't have to keep your child from becoming a successful, motivated learner!
Our students, kindergarten through eighth grade, are bright and talented individuals who are challenged by a learning difference like dyslexia or ADHD. Our teachers are passionate, creative experts who help each student excel in a demanding and complicated world. Our classrooms are specially designed to foster organization, promote attention, and bolster academic success!
If your child’s learning difference is keeping her or him from reaching full potential in school, contact us today to start your child's journey to learning what classroom and personal success feel like!
- STEP ONE: School Tour for Parents
- STEP TWO: The de Paul School requires, at minimum, an intelligence assessment (intelligence quotient or IQ test) and an adjustment screening (for attentional, behavioral, or emotional difficulties) conducted within the past three years. Information on obtaining these assessments can be provided by the Admissions Director. Each prospective student must also be evaluated at de Paul to assess current achievement levels and eligibility. This non-diagnostic admissions assessment helps us determine if The de Paul School is the right fit for an interested family and if we can meet the educational, organizational, and social skills needs of the child via our curriculum and methodologies.
- STEP THREE: Shadow Day(s) for the Child
- STEP FOUR: Enrollment Application Extended to the Family
Contact our Admissions Director, Erin Whicker, at email@example.com or (502) 459-6131 should you have any questions about our school, our programs, tuition, and/or admissions process.
The de Paul School Remote Instruction Program
“As an alum—and former trustee—of The de Paul School, I’m continually amazed with the work de Paul does to prepare kids not only for the high school of their choice, but how well the students are prepared to succeed in life. These students who were once overlooked are now leaders in our community.”
- Todd Warren, Owner-MPI Printing
Contact Us Today!
* Required Field