Thank you for visiting The de Paul School’s website! We hope that your online visit has sparked an interest in our school while answering your questions of who we are and what we do.Our welcome letter is a collaborative effort. Earlier this school year, I asked several de Paul School faculty to contribute one central point which they would share with a parent who was visiting our school for the first time. Their responses articulate our dedication to developing a culture of encouragement and success for our students.
- de Paul is a school where your child will be treated as a family member who receives love, learning, encouragement, and respect daily.
- Your child’s strengths and challenges guide my planning and teaching.
- The de Paul School covers all the bases. It provides a safe and structured environment where students will be successful.
- The de Paul difference goes beyond the classroom, developing the whole child.
- Your child will gain confidence right from the start.
- The de Paul School is all about commitment. Words can’t express just how committed our teachers are to their students and families.
- No other school is able to match The de Paul School’s reputation for creating lifetimes of success for bright students who learn differently.
- Your child will be honored and respected here. You’ll be pleased with the high expectations we set for your son or daughter…and you’ll be amazed at how your child responds to them!
- I’m dedicated to giving my students and their families their lives back.
Since 1970, The de Paul School has welcomed thousands of struggling students into our classrooms, then marveled (along with their parents!) at the accomplishments they realized during their de Paul careers. As you can tell from the quotes above, our superlative teachers are passionate about their instruction and dedicated to their students. They teach in ways that inspire bright and talented students who learn differently, and the outcomes of which motivate the entire school.
Might The de Paul School be the right choice for your next school? Out of sincere regard for your child and your entire family, I certainly hope so. We would be pleased to welcome you to our de Paul Community! Email me with any questions or thoughts, or call us at (502) 459-6131, between 8:00AM and 4:30PM daily.
With warmest wishes,
Head of School