Ways To Give
- Give Online - No gift is too small, and every gift makes a difference in the life of an exceptional student who learns differently. Your participation each year propels our continued progress as a leader in education for students with learning differences.
- Support Fund for de Paul - An annual giving program that provides vital support for operating expenses. Year after year, these gifts enhance key elements of a de Paul education such as technology upgrades, curricular and programmatic enhancements, faculty professional development, and tuition assistance for families. As an independent school which receives no state or federal funds, The de Paul School's today and tomorrow depend upon a vibrant annual giving program.
- Tuition Assistance - The de Paul School is consequently deeply committed to a robust financial aid program that provides tuition assistance to more than one-third of our families. Additionally, the tuition assistance program helps ensure that we continue to cultivate a student body that reflects the diversity of our community. Gifts to support tuition assistance provide necessary aid for families who could not otherwise afford a de Paul education.
- Events - All proceeds support Tuition Assistance.
- Endowment - An endowment gift is a permanent investment in the future of The de Paul School and our commitment to serving students with learning differences. Endowed funds are invested, rather than used for immediate cash needs. Earnings from the endowment support student scholarships, professional development and academic programs.
- Planned Giving
- Make a Capital Gift
- Volunteer - In addition to financial contributions, the gift of your valuable time is another way to invest in our mission. Volunteers are needed in our library, athletics program, and for annual events like de Party for de Paul.
We're dedicated to teaching children with learning differences how to learn, become independent, and be successful. Our teachers are specially trained, exceptionally skilled, experienced, and fully devoted to this mission. Our curriculum is research-based, and tailored to meet the specific strengths and needs of our students. As a result, our students and alumni are achieving more than they ever dreamed possible.
Tuition alone does not cover the complete cost of a de Paul education. Therefore, like all independent schools, de Paul relies on gifts from alumni, parents, grandparents, and friends in the community to help close that gap. These contributions offer vital support to maintain the quality of education and instruction at de Paul.
If you would like to make a recurring gift to the school, please contact Paula Haffner, or call 502-459-6131, extension 1216.
*The de Paul School is a registered 501(c)(3) organization. In accordance with IRS tax laws, gifts made to The de Paul School are tax deductible. Your online gifts are processed securely through Authorize.net.
This Week At de Paul
Search de Paul