The de Paul School is a collaborative of educators, leaders and staff who believe that there is no other way to dignify a child more than to help him or her understand what they are truly capable of. We want each child to know and believe they are capable of scholastic and life success: as long as they work hard, set goals and aspire to reach them. The de Paul School gives our students the tools and strategies to achieve all they aspire to do.
Every child learns differently, and at The de Paul School, we teach for that. Our mission is simple, yet powerful: The de Paul School teaches students with learning differences how to learn, how to be independent and how to be successful.
The following beliefs are the foundation of all that we do:
- We believe that learning is living.
- We believe in the individuality and dignity of our students.
- We believe in the incredible potential of our students.
- We believe our role as educators is to empower our students.
- We believe that our students need an educational program with specific features in order to reach their potential.
- We believe in the duty and demand of our profession.
- We believe the support of family is crucial to education.
- We believe that each person has the responsibility to build and better our community.
Click here to view our full Philosophy Statement.
To read more testimonials of current parents about their de Paul experience, click here.
The de Paul School does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, ethnicity, age, gender, sexual identity or orientation, national origin, or disability in the administration of its policies, procedures, and programs.